For The Sellers
Click to read our full terms of business
We offer a full high quality customer service in all of our packages.
But the most important thing to remember is YOU ARE IN CONTROL.
Your agent is there to simply advise you and to guide you in the selling process and market conditions but ultimately every part of the process is your decision.
An agent, of course will work on your behalf, but you should never feel that you are being forced into accepting an offer or making changes that you do not feel is right.
This is your home.
The biggest asset you will ever own.
It is imperative that the sale of it is handled in the correct manner.
We understand that and we believe that we know what is important. That is why we pledge five things along with our second to none service:
1) Consistency - this is our business and we want to succeed, we are going to work extra hard to ensure that we give the best service and the best results. The Isle of Wight is too small a place to begin with a less than perfect reputation.
2) Communication - Even if there is not a lot to tell you, we will let you know what we are doing to change that so you know exactly where you stand all of the time.
3) Flexibility - We will work around you and your buyer and make viewings convenient, as we are on call 8am until 8pm 7 days a week. We have the time and energy to go the extra mile to make things easier for you.
4) Low Fees - One fee, no extras and everything included.
5) Qualified Buyers - In house mortgage advisor to clarify a buyers position and ensure that they are ready to make their purchase. Saving you time and further on.
WHAT IS BETTER? ONLINE AGENTS OR HIGH STREET AGENTS - WE HAVE BOTH.
Some sellers do not want the full package.
That is why we offer our part services for a full bespoke customer experience.
Private seller Package
You pay a one-off fee and we progress your sale on your behalf.
You have sold your house to a family friend, but you don't have the time. We deal with the conveyancing, send out the memorandum of sale and follow up the solicitors, holding the keys until the day of release.
You find a buyer, we will speak to the solicitors and your buyer, giving you regular updates on exactly what is happening.
Our in-house mortgage advisor can also qualify your buyer for you. This ensures you know your buyer can afford to buy your property.
Marketing Only Package
Just the marketing. Nothing else.
We take the photographs. We do the floorplan. We do the description. The property goes online and a "For Sale board" goes up outside.
After that, it is up to you.
All interested parties details are relayed back to the seller. Viewings, offers and negotiations are all up to you. When you have sold the property, you pass on to a solicitor and we will come and get our board. That's it.